Vertices: 514.8kMore model information
This 80,000-square-foot, seven-story building was built in 1899. It was a straw hat factory owned by “Townsend, Grace Co.” Their initials and building construction date are inscribed on the stone facade.
“Helmet” by Townsend, Grace Co. Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Gift of the Brooklyn Museum, 2009; Gift of Mrs. Cuyler T. Rawlins, 1959
The Baltimore VA Annex currently resides in this building at 209 W Fayette St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Building context 8/21/2022
CC AttributionCreative Commons Attribution
Mar 14th 2023