Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
1k followers <3 3D Model
Thanks for the motivation and nice comments along the way !
The model is a system of 1000 particles made in blender, obtained through force fields (turbulence, attraction and vortex) and boids physics, and textured through a python script (available here) making Sketchfab API calls to fetch my followers’ avatars.
Will you find yours ;) ?
Here’s how you can try to run the script (I can’t guarantee the results, and it was not tested on Windows):
- create a nice particle system with a single cube set as render object, and X particles, with X = your number of followers
- “convert” it from the modifiers tab
- open the script from Blender’s text editor
- change the value of “UID” at the beginning of the script (find yours on “https://api.sketchfab.com/v3/search?type=users&username=yourUsername”)
- open your terminal or Window -> System console
- run the script
BTW: The number of followers is wrong: I actually only have 972 followers (checked through the API and “html counting”). #sad
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.more info