Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
3d Printable Pneumatic-Engined Toy Car 3D Model
Here you can see it in action: https://youtu.be/9Cofmy4bZX4
Uh…didn’t find a way to attach a package with .stl files. Here they are: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hNs4ZOr_H-nXIlVeMiUy7iY9UJ5GkodB
Made with Fusion 360. A toy car with double-acting 1-cylinder compressed air engine (like the steam locomotives have). Has steering, which even works. I call it “vapemobile” because of the remote shape).
Apart from these printed parts, you’ll need some extra ones to assemble it:
- 623ZZ bearing (4x10mm, 3mm hole) (may poorly work without it)
- Piece of 1.75mm filament
- Rubber band
- Thin plastic bag
- 6mm silicon pipe (can be found in any aquarium shop)
- 4mm pipe from intravenous dropper (or any that you could pull onto the syringe end)
- Two 2ml syringes
- 8mm piece of 4mm PTFE tube (optional)
- Air balloon
- Bolts: M3x6 x8, M3x8 x8, M3x10 x3, M3x12 x5, M3x14, M3x25, M3x50
- M3 washers x10
- M3 nuts x30
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more