Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
A teenager's dream 3D Model
My final entry for the skateboard texturing challenge.
Although I would probably hang it on my wall today, this skateboard has all the features I would have dreamt of as a teenager:
- Sick natural engraving design inspired by Sin City
- DC comics “collector edition” trucks
- Old Spitfire wheels
- 8 plys of Canadian maple: who needs flex anyway?
- The obvious griptape logo ;)
- Random surf/skate sticker
- Tony Hawk signature
- And to prove I’m not a poser, I even wore it by riding it to a few sessions at the park!
The materials were entirely (and sometimes painfully) created within Gimp and Blender, and the final textures were baked for export with BakeMyScan.
Matcap+Surface should give you a better view of some details!
CC Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
Author must be credited. Modified versions must have the same license. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more