Loading 3D model
A teenager's dream
My final entry for the skateboard texturing challenge.
Although I would probably hang it on my wall today, this skateboard has all the features I would have dreamt of as a teenager:
- Sick natural engraving design inspired by Sin City
- DC comics “collector edition” trucks
- Old Spitfire wheels
- 8 plys of Canadian maple: who needs flex anyway?
- The obvious griptape logo ;)
- Random surf/skate sticker
- Tony Hawk signature
- And to prove I’m not a poser, I even wore it by riding it to a few sessions at the park!
The materials were entirely (and sometimes painfully) created within Gimp and Blender, and the final textures were baked for export with BakeMyScan.
Matcap+Surface should give you a better view of some details!
CC Attribution-ShareAlike Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
Author must be credited. Modified versions must have the same license. Commercial use is allowed.more info