Loading 3D model
Aerovodochody L39 Albatros 3D Model
Show 3D model information
A low-poly, game-ready digital model of an Aerovodochody L39 Albatros aircraft.
- Approx 934 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cockpit and the canopy can not be opened.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: Rudder, Left and right wing flaps, Left and right rear elevators, Landing gea.
- This version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Fuselage and Metal.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture (in jpg format) is included, at 1024x1024 pixels.
For use in any software that can import obj files.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
October 2nd 2015
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions