Aiden Pearce's HideoutYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
This interior is based on the character Aiden pearce from Watch_Dogs (2014). I imagined his hideout to be packed with electrical equipment, booby-trapped to prevent intruders, and look as though it belongs to an obbsessive and paranoid madman who also has no time to tidy up.
Enviromental storytelling features:
- Framed photo of Lena Pearce (deceased neice) who fell victim to Aiden’s actions.
- Lena’s teddy and bracelet she might have had.
- Investigation wall.
- Aiden’s coat hung up on a hanger.
- Map of Belfast (where Aiden grew up).
- Map of Chicago (where game is set).
- Makeshift booby-trap where a shotgun is set to be triggered to shoot if an intruder comes in.
- ctOS surveillance footage of nearby areas.
- Framed picture of the Cloud Gate (iconic Chicago sculpture).
- Books on big cons, social engineering, psychology and intimidation tactics.
- A safe to keep all his stolen, undeclared money.
- Server tower to keep confidential files on.