Airbus A-3803D Model
The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner. It is the world’s largest passenger airliner; many airports have upgraded their facilities to accommodate it because of its size. Initially named Airbus A3XX, Airbus designed the aircraft to challenge Boeing’s monopoly in the large-aircraft market; the A380 made its first flight on 27 April 2005 and began commercial service in October 2007 with Singapore Airlines.
This model is a low-polygon, game-ready version of the Airbus A380 aircraft.
- Low-poly model with approx 3351 polygons.
- Model built entirely with triangles and quad polygons.
- The landing gear is a separate part which can be hidden or shown.
- Does not include any additional group information or parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture map (at 1024x1024) is included.
Original model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions