Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Some architectural features can be 3D modelled by extruding their cross-section in a straight line along an axis, translational symmetry, or by extruding the section around an axis, rotational symmetry.
Mouldings, present on classical columns and entablatures, are one such feature that can be 3D modelled this way.
3D model produced in Blender.
Architectural terminology sources:
1) Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th Ed., 1911 (e.g. via here)
2) Penguin Dictionary of Architecture and Landscape Architecture, 5th Ed., 1999, ISBN 9780140513233
3) Dictionary of Architecture and Building Construction, 2008, 9780750685023
4) The Buildings of Scotland, Dundee and Angus, 2012, 9780300141719
5) The Oxford Dictionary of Architecture, 2nd Ed., 2015, 9780199674992
6) Illustrated Dictionary of Historical Architecture, 1978, 9780486244440
7) Dictionary of Architecture and Construction, 4th Ed., 2006, 9780071452373