Ardrossan Old Parish ChurchYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The ruins of the medieval church in Ardrossan lies close to Ardrossan Castle. It was blown down by a storm in 1691 and the church moved closer to the town. A small grave yard with 17th to 19th century gravestones lies next to the ruins.
For more information check out the Canmore entry https://canmore.org.uk/site/41123/ardrossan-castle-hill-old-parish-church-and-graveyard and the Dig It TV video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBK7KgY9CkA