Armour of Gaius Julius Caesar3D Model
Armour of Gaius Julius Caesar
no reviews 0 reviews
Show 3D model information
Muscle cuirass - lorica musculata
This armour is made to fit a Roman general in 1st century BC,
and not any general; this is the armour of Gaius Julius Caesar.
Armour is intended to be used in historically accurate scenes or any other game environment.
… as this armour is made for the Caesar in historical game project by Vestigia.
- SM_musculata - cuirass; Polygon: 6514
- SM_subarmalis – padded armour; Polygon: 5520
- SM_tunic - garment; Polygon: 1044
Character can dress up all pieces of armour separately.
- UV mapping and geometry: Polygonal Quads.
- Texture set dimensions and number: 2048x2048; 2 sets (6 channels).
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR metallic – roughness.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions
Included 3D formats
Extra archives size