Loading 3D model
Aveoli 3D Model
An alveolus (plural: alveoli) is an anatomical structure that has the form of a hollow cavity. Found in the lungs, the pulmonary alveoli are the terminal ends of the respiratory tree, which outcrop from either alveolar sacs or alveolar ducts, which are both sites of gas exchange with the blood as well. Alveoli are particular to mammalian lungs.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Each “pod” and the “branches” are separates part which you can hide or show to further customize the look of the model.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes 1 material.
- The model is UV mapped and a texture and bump map (in tif format) are included, at 256x207 pixels.
- This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Original model by Digimation sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions