The Poppleton fire station, former Engine Company #38, opened in 1910 in Baltimore City at the intersection of West Baltimore St and the Harbor City Boulevard. This Tudor Revival building was designed by local architects Benjamin Buck Owens and Spencer E. Sisco. It remained active until 1978, but now remains vacant. This building is historically significant because it was built during the expansion within the Baltimore City Fire Department subsequent to the tragic Great Fire of 1904.
The 700 block of W. Baltimore St. and the Poppleton firehouse – from the 1975 Poppleton Study by Phoebe Stanton
Mesh generated with 1,000 photos using a DJI Mavic Air 2 + DSLR images using Metashape.