Beauvoorde Castle (Dutch: Kasteel Beauvoorde) is a castle in Wulveringem, which since 1977 has been part of the municipality of Veurne, West Flanders, Belgium.
The first identified owner of the castle, in 1408, was Jan de Valuwe. In 1584, during the early part of the Eighty Years’ War, the castle was burned down by bandits. It was rebuilt in 1617 in the Renaissance style. In 1875 a new owner, Arthur Merghelynck, undertook an extensive restoration. The interior fittings and furnishings inside it today date from Merghalynck’s time. The building was expanded under plans drawn up by an architect from Veurne called Jozef Vinck. The interior was remodeled in the seventeenth-century style using a combination of recovered and replica elements. The reworking was topped off with a new garden in a Franco-English style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauvoorde_Castle
Experimental, reconstructed from various 4K drone footage only
CC AttributionCreative Commons Attribution