Biltmore House3D Model
Biltmore House, the main house on the estate, is a Chateauesque-styled mansion built by George Washington Vanderbilt between 1889 and 1895 and is the largest privately owned house in the United States. This digital model is based on the main house on the Biltmore Estate.
- Approx 85,578 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information or parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You’ll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
Original model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions