Traditionally called the crimson Évangeliary, this manuscript is a designated historical monument. It belonged to the Épinal’s canonesses of the St Goëry Chapter and was given to the city of Epinal in 1841 by the Ludre family. It is outstanding because of the richness of its components : - the crimson parchment written in gold and silver from the 9th century - the precious binding composed of a vermeil frame with cups for the relics, four semi-precious stones and a beautifully carved ivory plate from the 14th century.
Dimensions : 300 x 230 mm Binding digitized in 3D thanks to the State financial support as part of “Bibliothèque numérique de référence” Model 3D optimized. Digitalization 3D with scanner 3D Artec EVA and Spider by IMA Solutions SARL et par Digiscan3D