Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Boat Hulls 3D Model
- V Hull - is the shape of a boat or ship in which the contours of the hull come in a straight line to the keel. These are usually used in smaller boats and are useful in providing space for ballast inside the boat.
- Flat Hull - is a boat with a flat bottomed, two-chined hull, which allows it to be used in shallow bodies of water, such as rivers, because it is less likely to ground. The flat hull also makes the boat more stable in calm water, which is good for hunters and anglers.
- Catamaran Hull - reduces drag, efficient at high speeds but difficult to turn.
- Deep V Hull - improves the ability of the boat to cut across the water with less drag and greater efficiency.
- Round Hull/Displacement Hull - typically a tear drop shape, it moves water equal to the weight of the ship, efficient for long range cruising. Cathedral Hull - efficient for high and low speeds