Boeing 737-8003D Model
The 737 is a short to medium range, single aisle, narrow body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has nine variants with the -600, -700, -800 and -900 currently in production. This digital model is based on the 737-800 aircraft with a “Delta Airlines” texture.
- Approx 2,695 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
Original model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions