Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Boeing 737-800 3D Model
The 737 is a short to medium range, single aisle, narrow body jet airliner. Originally developed as a shorter, lower-cost twin-engine airliner derived from the 707 and 727, the 737 has nine variants with the -600, -700, -800 and -900 currently in production. This digital model is based on the 737-800 aircraft with a “Delta Airlines” texture.
- Approx 2,695 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
Original model by Digimation and uploaded for sale here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions