A wall of St Clement Danes Church on The Strand, London. The chruch was gutted by WW2 incendiary bombs on 10th May 1941 and when the church was rebuilt this section of wall was left as a memorial to that terrible day.
The church was originally built in 1681 by Christopher Wren. A church has stood here since being built by the Danish Community in the 9th Century.
Photos taken in June 2019 with a Sony a6000 and processed in Agisoft Metashape.