Boundary Stone 3 - Turton MoorYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Boundary stone on Turton Moor. Marked on 1846 OS map some 50m north of current position. Probably moved when dry stone wall constructed and placed at end of wall. Marked with T / H / D on east side and L / H / D on the west side. The D is back to front?? Cross shape marked on top similar to neighbouring stones. Read more at Chorley Area Local History.