Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
British Aircraft Corp 500 3D Model
A digital model of the British Aircraft Corp 500 aircraft.
- Approx 10,892 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cockpit, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: Rudder, Four sets of left and right wing flaps, Left and right rear elevators, Left and right engine fans.
- This version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, Fuselage, Wings, and Metal. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 2048x1024 pixels.
For use in any software that can import obj files.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions