Brno old town hall portalYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The Old Town Hall in Brno is a former town hall building and the oldest secular building in the city. It is located in the cadastral area of Brno, between the Green Market and Svobody Square on Radnická Street. The beginnings of the construction date back to the 13th century. As a town hall the building served until 1935, then the councilors relocated to a nearby newly renovated State House, which is why it began to be called New Town Hall. At present there is a cultural and information center on the premises of the Old Town Hall and a Brno bicycle and dragon are connected to the tower, to which several Brno legends are connected.
Link to Google Street View: https://goo.gl/maps/ebSYrku3RJU2