Brookmeade Park Greenway at Kelley's Point3D Model
Brookmeade Park Greenway at Kelley's Point
Vertices: 650.4kMore model information
Brookmeade Park Greenway improvement propsal:
• Remove invasive undergrowth*. There are volunteer groups that do this in other Nashville city parks. 0$
• Native American Living History interpretive signage and Augmented Reality (A/R/) Village**. $$
• U.S. Brownwater Navy interpretive signage and Augmented Reality (A/R/) Ironclad. $$
• Soccer Field or Dog Park $$$
• Build a pedestrian bridge across the river to connect to the Bell’s Bend Greenway. $$$$
Significant assets: historical: Native American burials and major American Civil War battlefield. Ecological: wetlands for migratory birds and storm water run-off buffer.
NOTE: This bridge model, is not an engineering design suggestion. Just a visualization.
- These plants block the germination of native hardwood trees. Most of the plants are located of the south side of the park, far away from the burial ground area.