BrunnenYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Fountain in the garden of the tavern of Heiligenkreuz Abbey. The fountain was built in 1584 under Abbot Udalrich II Müller on the occasion of the completion of a water pipeline to Heiligenkreuz. The fountain basin, which contains trout for consumption in summer, was destroyed by the Turks in 1683 and subsequently rebuilt. The fountain is crowned by a medallion with the coats of arms of Abbot Udalrich II and the monastery.