Cappella di Sant'Agata, PisaYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Built around 1063 by the monks of the church of San Paolo a Ripa d’Arno, to which it was connected by medieval buildings, demolished after Second World War. It has an octagonal brick structure articulated by pillars, arches including three-light windows, attic arches and a pyramidal roof. Inside there are remains of wall decorations from the 12th century.