Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Model including textures.
8 kind of rims based on conceptual sketches.
Small advice how to do it.
1. start from cylinder without any height
2. delete 4/5 or 5/6 of disc based on needs.
3. if arms are mirrored delete still 1/2 of this and apply mirror
4. prepare array around empty and rotate based on design
5. stylize rim using scale and rotate around pivot point (cylinder center)
6. make depth
7. finalize back side
8. apply different shaders and adjust angles between faces to make some edges sharp
9. add tire: cilinder without caps > solidify > bevel
10. connect all parts using parent.
2020-10-02: 2 additional rims added which in lowpoly version was applied in japanese car set
2020-06-19 update: 2 new rims added. offroad + vintage