Chapel of Mary Magdalene3D Model
Chapel of Mary Magdalene
Situated under the tower of the Holy Sepulchre Basilica in Miechów, the chapel, as the only space inside the church, preserved its Gothic appearance. It was built after the temple had been renovated following the 1379 fire. The keystones of the ribbed vault are adorned with coats of arms. The walls of the chapel are decorated with Gothic polychromes dating back to around 1408: choirs of angels are on the northern and eastern walls; plant motifs are on the southern and western walls.
For more images and further information, visit: https://muzea.malopolska.pl/en/objects-list/3069
Inventory number: MZM/BK/13
Location of the physical object: Museum of the Miechowska Land, Miechów, Poland
Digitisation: Regional Digitisation Lab, Małopolska Institute of Culture in Kraków, Poland; “Lost Heritage: 800 Years of the Vault in of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre in Miechów” project
3d model based on raw photogrammetry only, 41 textures, no additional editing