Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Christ of the Abyss 3D Model
Making progress on underwater scenes ( but still more to come :) ) !
- The scan was remeshed with mmgs from 500k verts to 7k, keeping the face and hands at a higher resolution.
- The ocean surface and ground were created with blender’s ocean modifier.
- Light shafts are simply a randomized array of elongated planes.
- The fish is a lowpoly model ( a 30s model ).
- A particle system was created for fish instances, with force fields applied (boids physics, vortex, attraction force and collision on the statue)
- Mix of concrete and coral on the statue
- Sand on the ground
- Nothing on the sea surface
- Radial opacity for ground and surface
- Voronoi textures baked as emission on the statue and the ground, to simulate the light deformation through water
- Lots of color processing
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more