Vertices: 14.5kMore model information
Making progress on underwater scenes ( but still more to come :) ) !
- The scan was remeshed with mmgs from 500k verts to 7k, keeping the face and hands at a higher resolution.
- The ocean surface and ground were created with blender’s ocean modifier.
- Light shafts are simply a randomized array of elongated planes.
- The fish is a lowpoly model ( a 30s model ).
- A particle system was created for fish instances, with force fields applied (boids physics, vortex, attraction force and collision on the statue)
- Mix of concrete and coral on the statue
- Sand on the ground
- Nothing on the sea surface
- Radial opacity for ground and surface
- Voronoi textures baked as emission on the statue and the ground, to simulate the light deformation through water
- Lots of color processing
CC AttributionCreative Commons Attribution
Apr 15th 2018