Church and dominican monastery in Lublin,c. 16503D Model
Funded by King Casimir the Great in 1342 a stone monastery and church were built. After a fire in 1575 the church was renovated. The structure was expanded to include the chapel of the Order of the Rosary and the chapel of the Holy Cross. In the mid-17th century the presbytery was extended with a chapel of the Wood of the Holy Cross. In 1884 the Tsar’s officials disbanded the Dominican Order in Lublin. The church was turned over to the laity, and the monastery buildings were given to the military and city officials. The church and parts of the monastery were returned to the Dominican Order in 1938. In 1967 the church was given the title of a lesser basilica.
3d Modeling: Wojciech Miedziocha, Robert Miedziocha Consultations/documentation: Roman Zwierzchowski
Wykorzystano materiały stworzone w ramach projektu europejskiego Erasmus+: „APPROACH Urban Timemaps – Applicable Representation of City Centres with Heritage Importance” – „Prezentacja Centrów Miast Historycznych w formie zdigitalizowanej”