Triangles: 522.7k
Vertices: 346.1k
More model informationDigitized by AERO3D team
The first written mention of the parish and church in the village of Novoshichi dates back to 1515. In 1791, the temple purchased from Drohobych was erected on the site of the old wooden church with a corresponding reconstruction. The church was consecrated with the name of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos. A two-part, roofless (without baths) temple building.
3D модель створено на замовлення СПА - готелю “RESPECT” (Східниця) за підтримки УКФ.
Sep 19th 2023
Comments