Loading 3D model
Colonnade (Viterbo) a.D.1100 -RAWscan 3D Model
In the center of the medieval quarter of Viterbo is the square and church of San Pellegrino mentioned in a document of 1045 as belonging to the Abbey of Farfa. In 1889 the façade was restored in Neo-Gothic style by Bishop Grasselli. It was badly damaged during the bombings of the Second World War.
coordinates: 42.413748, 12.105592
CC Attribution-NonCommercial Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial
Author must be credited. No commercial use.more info