ColosseumYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The Colosseum or, the Coliseum, originally the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy, the largest ever built in the Roman Empire. It is considered one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and Roman engineering.
Occupying a site just east of the Roman Forum, its construction started between 70 and 72 AD under the emperor Vespasian and was completed in 80 AD under Titus, with further modifications being made during Domitian’s reign (81–96).
- A very large and highly detailed model, at 848,844 polygons.
- No moving parts.
- The model includes basic UV mapping.
- Includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- One set of texture maps with corresponding bump maps is included.
- This model is designed for long to medium distance shots and the textures may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
Original model by Digimation Model Bank and uploaded here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions