Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Fan art by Anh Nguyen (Arnold). A VR Painting of Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps created in Coolpaintr PSVR. Time it took to make: 4 - 6 hours (I was too immersed to keep track lol)
The downloadable file from sketchfab is the .dae file which can be opened in photoshop or maya… BUT
To view in Coolpaintr on the PSVR or Playstation 4 you will need the .cpt file which can be downloaded from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/er60k3x1ehezatw/Nick_Judy_CoolPaintrFile_SHARE.zip?dl=0
- Once you visit dropbox…Hit DOWNLOAD and it will save as a zip file
- Once the zip is downloaded, extract the ZIP to a location on your computer (or USB)
- Inside folder is a .cpt file, which contains Nick and Judy… Copy the .cpt (coolpaintr file)
- Paste the .cpt file into the SHARE folder (COOLPAINTR>SHARE)
- Safely remove USB from computer and insert into PS4
- Open Coolpaintr and then load the .cpt file from USB (you can now view the drawing in Coolpaintr VR) :D
Original characters by Walt Disney Corporation.
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more