Cordless DrillYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Cordless Drill 3D model that I made using Blender. This is use basic, electric, hand drill that you might find in a workshop or construction setting. Included is a high poly version and a version that has a reduced number of polygons. Both models have their own set of PBR textures.
- Includes high poly and reduced poly model versions
- Includes GLTF file type instructions
- Models use the metalness workflow and 4K textures in PNG format
- Models have been manually UV unwrapped
- Blend files include pre-applied textures as well as camera and lighting setups
- Additional lighting provided by included HDRi map downloaded from HDRi Haven
- Models have been exported in 4 file formats (FBX, OBJ, GLTF/GLB, DAE/Collada)
- AO, Diffuse, Roughness, Gloss, Metallic, Normal
The source file that is uploaded is for demonstration use and is uploaded in FBX format. In the additional file you will find all model exports and the textures that go along with them.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions