Open with QR Code
Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon
Or, open this link with your mobile:
Loading 3D model
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
CPI’s patent-pending Tool-less Cross Member Radius Drop supports and guides cable loads as they enter and exit the runway, allowing cables to maintain proper bend radius. The Tool-less Cross Member Radius Drop is designed for compatibility with 1.5” x 3.8” (38 mm x 9.53 mm) Stringers and installs without the need for tools, mounting directly to the sides of the runway. • Tool-less Cross Member Radius Drops may be positioned over or between the Runway Cross Members
• Use Saf-T-Grips or cable ties, along with the tie-down slots to fully deploy the cable support solutions
• Provides 3” (80 mm) bend radius
• Includes 1.4”H (36 mm), 1” (25 mm) diameter ABS cable spools to separate and guide cables
• Compatible with Universal, TELCO, UL Classified and Adjustable Cable Runway
• Sold individually
• Manufactured from steel; spools are plastic
• For appropriate fit, match Cross Member Radius Drop width to runway width