Floating Dock 9 (originally Dock F), built in Uljanik shipyards in Pula in the beggining of XX. century. It’s original purpose was refit of submarines and destroyers of Austro-Hungarian Navy. After the WWI it remained in Pula during Italian rule, later to be towed to Tivat naval base of Yugoslav War Navy. In 1984 it was acquired by Cres Shipyards where it was used in refit of around 1000 ships. Dock 9 ceased operations in 2020. Plans for it to be scrapped where interupted by it’s listing as a protected heritage of Republic of Croatia. It’s further destiny currently awaits decision by involved parties.