DreifaltigkeitssäuleYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
After the plague times of 1653, 1679 and 1713, the market town of Stetteldorf am Wagram built the Trinity Column in 1734. The column entwined with vines carries the baroque mercy seat (God, a crucified Jesus and a dove). The pedestal is decorated with inscriptions, dedications from citizens and prayers in honor of the Holy Trinity.