Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Ecuadorian Mask Photo Scan 3D Model
Check out an indepth breakdown on my artstation blog here.
- Agisoft photoscan to process photos and generate mesh
- 3Ds Max for dense mesh cleanup, world zero’ing & transform adj.
- Zbrush for smoothing of high frequency data in dense mesh
- Instamesh for fast retopo and downpoly
- 3Ds max and flatiron for quick unwrap, then normal and diffuse bake onto lowpoly UV;s.
- Quixel for continued map baking + hand authored texture painting.
Big ups to Angel Delgado, for setting up the shoot and processing the images. Additional big ups to Corinne Cook for assisting with model cleanup and texture authoring.