End Blade. XCB-105-1127. 400 BCE-100 CE
XCB-105 Adamagan (Aleut for place of walrus hunters) is at the head of Morzhovoi Bay, western Alaska Peninsula. It is a massive village with multiple occupations. When it was occupied 400 BCE-100 CE, it was the largest village in the Arctic with an estimated 1000 people. It also has limited occupations dated 2200-1700 BCE, 1000-600 BCE, and 900-1100 CE.
The Western Alaska Peninsula artifacts are presented as a result of the research conducted under grants NSF 9630072, NSF 9814086, NSF 9996372, NSF 9996415, NSF 1139266, NSF 1321411. H. Maschner, Principal Investigator. These artifacts were scanned with either a Faro Edge Arm or a Minolta Vivid 9i. Processed in Geomagic or Polyworks. 2-8 photos were used for texture in Geomagic Wrap. Original digitizing work done at the IVL at Id. St. Univ. Subsequent processing and publication completed at Global Digital Heritage.