EpitaphYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The parish church Gerersdorf is dedicated to St. John the Baptist and was built around the year 1280. On the south side is the oldest church entrance, which was uncovered during renovations in 1952. The upper part of the sheet is considered lost and was completed. The door sill and the side bolt holes are preserved. The tombstone of Joannes Jacobus Daumb Prinzersdorfensis Austr (iacus) was earlier located in the porch of the church entrance and dates back to 1645.