Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Equestrian statue of Napoleon 3D Model
- The initial mesh was remeshed to an intermediate object with Meshlab (quadric edge collapse decimation) and mmgs (6.8M -> 950k tris)
- Details (ropes and sword) were splitted from the horse body (mark sharp edges -> edge split -> separate), and batch remeshed for better results.
- The resulting meshes (70k tris total) were then manually unwrapped (+manifold edges seams) and merged.
The material was created from scratch on the high resolution object before being baked to 2K textures:
- Bronze patina on the top
- Mix of metals on the body
- Smoother metal on the edges
Cycles material layout
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.more info