Equestrian statue of NapoleonYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Your model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties
Vertices: 34.3kMore model information
- The initial mesh was remeshed to an intermediate object with Meshlab (quadric edge collapse decimation) and mmgs (6.8M -> 950k tris)
- Details (ropes and sword) were splitted from the horse body (mark sharp edges -> edge split -> separate), and batch remeshed for better results.
- The resulting meshes (70k tris total) were then manually unwrapped (+manifold edges seams) and merged.
The material was created from scratch on the high resolution object before being baked to 2K textures:
- Bronze patina on the top
- Mix of metals on the body
- Smoother metal on the edges
Cycles material layout