Vertices: 296.1kMore model information
Chapel in the southwest of the Göttweig Abbey courtyard. The foundation walls probably go back to the Erentrudiskirche, which was consecrated in 1072. The chapel dates from the 12th century. The now Gothic building was the centre of the nunnery until 1557. The chapel was last renovated in 2003. The name goes back to Erentrudis of Salzburg (650-718), the first abbess of the Benedictine abbey of Nonnberg and patron saint of Salzburg.
CC Attribution-NonCommercialCreative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial
Jan 27th 2021