F14 Tomcat Aircraft3D Model
The F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy’s primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006.
The F 14 first deployed in 1974 with the U.S. Navy aboard USS Enterprise, replacing the F-4 Phantom II and was retired from the active U.S. Navy fleet on 22 September 2006, having been replaced by the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.
- Includes “group” information, which your software should interpret as separate parts and allow you to move the wing flaps, tailfins, landing gear, and canopy.
- Includes basic cockpit interior, which can be seen though the windows.
- Low-polygon pilot and co-pilot models are included.
- Fully textured with texture maps shown on the model
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions