Fairfield Plantation Southern WallYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
The south wall of the southern addition to the Fairfield Plantation manor house, added between 1704 and 1709. The western block (left) of this area has been excavated, while the eastern block (right) remains intact. Archaeologists with the Fairfield Foundation have begun excavating the eastern block, revealing more of the structure’s foundation. This model was created using drone-based photogrammetry, and will be updated as progress continues at the site.