Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Ferrari 360 Spider 3D Model
The Ferrari 360 is a two-seater sports car built by Ferrari from 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered coupe. This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
- Digitally scanned from the actual car.
- All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh.
- Highly detailed rear engine.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: All 4 wheels, Steering wheel, Left and right doors, Gear shift, 3 foot pedals, 2 levers near the steering wheel.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures are included for the logo and dashboard instruments.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions