Loading 3D model
Ferrari 360 Spider 3D Model
The Ferrari 360 is a two-seater sports car built by Ferrari from 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is a mid-engined, rear wheel drive V8-powered coupe. This digital model is based on the 2000 version of the Ferrari 360 Spider.
- Made entirely with 3 point polygons (triangles).
- Digitally scanned from the actual car.
- All four wheels have treads modelled into the mesh.
- Highly detailed rear engine.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes: All 4 wheels, Steering wheel, Left and right doors, Gear shift, 3 foot pedals, 2 levers near the steering wheel.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures are included for the logo and dashboard instruments.
Original model by Digimation and sold here with permission.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions