Ferrari F2004 formula 1 car. This is one of the most iconic and beautiful f1 cars of all time. My personal favourite f1 car. It was powered by the best sounding engine of all time, a naturally aspirated 3 L V10 making around 865hp. It weighted only 605 kilos, that’s almost 1.4 Power to weight ratio! Driven by legend Michael Schumacher and his teammate Rubens Barrichello. The car won 15 out of 20 races, scored 30 podiums and 12 pole position. Winning both the drivers and the constructors championship.
- NOTE: This is the car with the Marlboro livery
- Extremely detailed exterior
- Detailed interior and steering wheel
- I tried to replicate the shiny red colour
- Bridgestone tyres
- 4096x4096px The main Textures
- PNG texture format
- 85.812 Verts & 155.261 Faces
- Modified in Blender 2.92
The model isn’t available for download.
The F2004 car is now out! I will also upload the same car but with slicks! In addition I will upload some other iconic F1 cars. Stay tuned. FOLLOW ME so you won’t miss any of these!