Equestrian statue of Field Marshal Earl Roberts, part of its memorial, located at Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow.
Unveiled in 1816, it is a copy of the monument erected in Calcutta in 1898 (moved post-independence to Nashik, Maharashtra). Another copy of the statue, lacking the monumental plinth, can be found at Horse Guards Parade, London.
The statue at Kelvingrove Park underwent conservation in 2014/2015.
To learn more about Field Marshal Earl Roberts, his life and monuments, visit this blog post by Love Archaeology Magazine.