Fire Hydrant High Detail3D Model
High detail version of my Fire Hydrant 3D model that I made using Blender. It uses PBR textures and makes use of a normal map to add indents to the top and bottom portions of the mesh without adding geometry. Included are both clean and worn roughness and normal map textures.
- Model uses the metalness workflow and 4K PBR textures in PNG format
- Model has been manually UV unwrapped
- Makes use of normal maps and roughness maps to add optional, extra detail
- Blend file includes pre-applied textures as well as camera setups and HDRi lighting
- Model has been exported in 4 file formats (FBX, OBJ, GLTF/GLB, DAE/Collada)
- Includes GLTF file type instructions and help document
- Includes rendered images, wireframes, and extras
- AO, Diffuse, Roughness(Clean, Worn), Gloss, Normal(Clean, Worn)
The source file is uploaded in FBX format and is used for demonstration. In the additional file you will find all model exports and the textures that go along with them.
- Secure payment
- Support from sellers
- Access to future versions