Loading 3D model
You are seeing a 360° image instead.
Connection error. Please try again.
Sorry, the model can't be displayed.
Please check out our FAQ to learn how to fix this issue.
It looks like your browser or this site is blocking some scripts or cookies necessary to properly display the viewer.
Or visit the Help Center for more information:
Flat #392: December 16, 2016 3D Model
- This model was made to monitor the growth of co-competing coral, sponge and macroalgae.
- Location: Flat Key, St. Thomas, USVI 12/16/2016
- Technique: Structure from Motion (SFM) Photogrammetry.
- Depth: 40ft
- Equipment: Canon g12, Ikelite housing, Agisoft Photoscan Professional Edition
- Processing time: ~2 hrs
- Research is part of Lauren Olinger’s Master’s Thesis, University of the Virgin Islands, Spring 2017
CC Attribution Creative Commons Attribution
Author must be credited. Commercial use is allowed.Learn more