Fragment of the plaque from the Great SynagogueYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
Fragment of the plaque from the Great Synagogue in Oświęcim. It was found in the place where the temple was located, destroyed by the Germans in November 1939. The preserved part shows two names, Jehoszua and Mosze, as well as the name Wulkan, probably belonging to the creator of the plaque, Salomon Leiser Wulkan.
Time and place of creation: 2nd half of the 19th century, Oświęcim
Inventory number: MŻ 2
Museum: Auschwitz Jewish Centre
Digitalisation: Digitalisation: RDW MIC, Virtual Małopolska project