FS1292 Beaver Creek Old Ranger StationYour model is disabled. For more details go to Edit properties3D Model
This is the NW & SW sides of Coconino Forest Red Rock District, Beaver Creek Work Center office building built in 1935 by the Civilian Conservation Corps. It was designed by architects of the U.S. Forest Service. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 10, 1993 for its architecture, which is of Bungalow/Craftsman style. It served historically as institutional housing and as government office space. The SE and East sides of the building have been edited out as they have trees adjacent to the building invalidating the model in those areas.
Additional information about the Red Rock District of the Coconino Forest can be found at the following web sites http://www.sedonaredrocktrails.org/
Information about volunteer opportunities in the Coconino Forest including the creation of the 3D models and other projects can be found at http://www.friendsoftheforestsedona.org/